3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Galway at Blythe Court, Blythe Street, Wombwell, Barnsley, S73
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
This property is available with Help to Buy from £97,596. Contact us for more information.
Sales Office now Open Thursday - Monday 10am to 5pm
The Galway Stylish three bedroom semi-detached house with combined kitchen/dining area, French doors to the garden, spacious lounge, modern bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and parking.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.15 x 2.76||13'7" x 9'0"|
|Lounge||4.39 x 4.15||14'5" x 13'7"|
|WC||2.06 x 1.03||6'9" x 3'4"|
|Bedroom 1||4.15 x 2.47||13'7" x 8'1"|
|Bedroom 2||3.88 x 2.25||12'9" x 7'5"|
|Bedroom 3||2.86 x 1.81||9'4" x 5'11"|
|Bathroom||2.11 x 1.83||6'11" x 6'0"|
This brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes is less than a mile from Wombwell with local shops and cafes. A local high school is within walking distance.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60265634.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Galway. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (South Yorkshire North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.