3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chalmers 2 - Plot 68 at Dargavel Village South, Barrangary Road, Bishopton, PA7
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Family sized bathroom
- Integral single garage with driveway
- Open plan living room/ dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
The impressive Chalmers is a practical and stylish family home featuring an integral garage with driveway and three well-proportioned bedrooms. The open plan lounge/dining area boasts french doors leading to the rear garden allowing you to maximise the outdoors and family sized bathroom and downstairs cloakroom is also ideal for the growing family. This property also includes integrated appliances and wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2.
- Kitchen - 2.69m x 3.57m , 8'10'' x 11'8''
- Lounge/Dining Room - 3.85m x 5.46m, 12'8'' x 17'11''
- Garage - 2.65m x 4.96m , 8'8" x 16'3"
- Cloaks - 1.71m x 2.13m , 5'7" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.55m x 3.64m , 11'8'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 3.64m, 9'11" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.76m x 3.04m , 12'4" x 10'0"
- Bathroom - 2.82m x 2.03m , 9'3" x 6'8"
- Ensuite - 2.44m x 1.85m , 8'0" x 6'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60287318.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11276-092_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.