5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ringshall - Plot 75 at Bearroc Park , Shooters Way, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
- Double doors included in the open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Utility room leading off from the kitchen
- Beautiful living room which flows into the kitchen/dining area through double doors
- Master bedroom and one other double bedroom feature an en suite shower room
- Two additional double bedrooms
- One flexible single bedroom space
- Ground floor playroom/study
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom with heated towel rails
- Shower over the bath
- Handy under stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom
The Ringshall - Plot 75 brings together contemporary living spaces and 5 good-sized bedrooms across 2 storeys making it suitable for growing families.
At the heart of this family home is the open-plan kitchen/dining area boasting double French doors onto the garden which would you allow you to cook up a storm whilst keep an eye on your children playing in the garden. It also presents great accessibility for al-fresco dining in the summer months. Leading off the kitchen you have a handy utility room where you can store extra utensils. The living room is a well-proportioned size so it creates enough room for everyone and it can flow into the kitchen/dining area through double doors. The Ringshall features an additional room on the ground floor which is a flexible space and can be used to meet your needs such as a study or playroom.
A handy under stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom take care of the practical sides of life.
The first floor has plenty of bedrooms to relax and unwind after a long day consisting of a spacious master bedroom inclusive of an en suite shower room, an additional double bedroom that features an en suite shower room and two further double bedrooms, as well as a flexible single bedroom space. A beautifully bathroom completes the first floor layout.
This plot features a double garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8882mm x 2990mm, 29'2" x 9'10"
- Living Room - 7204mm x 4147mm, 23'8" x 13'7"
- Study/Playroom - 3541mm x 2961mm, 11'7" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 7204mm x 4208mm, 23'8" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4000mm x 3976mm, 13'1" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 5186mm x 3469mm, 17'0" x 11'5
- Bedroom 4 - 3742mm x 2990mm, 12'3" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 2990mm x 2200mm, 9'10" x 7'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60287351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21160-075_5_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.