5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hawridge - Plot 71 at Bearroc Park , Shooters Way, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
- Kitchen, breakfast area and family room flow seamlessly together
- Double French doors featured in the family room leading to the rear garden
- Good-sized living room boasts double French doors opening out into the garden
- Separate dining room
- Secluded study space
- Spacious master bedroom inclusive of an en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms, one of which includes an en suite shower room
- 1 flexible single bedroom space
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom with heated towel rails
- Ground floor storage cupboard and cloakroom
A unique 5 bedroom home with a contemporary layout of open-plan and separate living spaces, The Hawridge - Plot 71 is perfectly suited for modern, family living.
The heart of the ground floor layout surely has to be the flowing open-plan kitchen/breakfast area/family room which has a unique layout and plenty of room for everyone, whether you are hosting a dinner party or cooking up a storm for the family. Double French doors leading to the garden are featured in the family area of the open-plan layout, making it the ideal opportunity for al-fresco dining. A handy utility room flows off the kitchen space giving you more room to store additional items.
The living room is of a good-size and boasts double French doors opening out into the garden which gives the room plenty of natural light and a warm breeze in the summer months, as well as being the perfect place to relax whilst keeping an eye on your children in the garden. A separate dining room is the ideal place for intimate dining and the secluded study means you can complete office and homework in peace and quiet.
Taking care of the practical sides of life a ground floor cloakroom and handy storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
Sitting alongside the beautifully fitted family bathroom the first floor offers plenty of bedroom spaces consisting of a generous sized master bedroom that is inclusive of an en suite shower room, a double bedroom which also includes an en suite shower room, two additional double bedrooms and a single versatile bedroom space which could be used to meet your needs such as a playroom or games room.
This plot includes a double garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 4646mm x 2343mm, 15'3" x 7'8"
- Breakfast Area - 3874mm x 3186mm, 12'9" x 10'5"
- Family Room - 2781mm x 2631mm, 9'1" x 8'8"
- Living Room - 5512mm x 3523mm, 18'1" x 11'7"
- Dining Room - 4127mm x 2827mm, 13'6" x 9'3"
- Study - 2488mm x 1937mm, 8'2" x 6'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4127mm x 2889mm, 13'6" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3616mm x 3050mm, 11'10" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3200mm x 2616mm, 10'6" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 2635mm x 2616mm, 8'8" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 2906mm x 2050mm, 9'6" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60287357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21160-071_5_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.