3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Worcester at The Uplands, Wolverhampton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- Plot 20: FLOORING and TURF included
- CUSTOMIZE your home using MY REDROW
- HIGHER Ceilings
- SEPARATE Cloak Room
- ELEGANT modern INTERIORS portrayed throughout
- Excellent connections to the thriving town of Telford
- Striking HERITAGE Traditional Exterior
- OPEN PLAN kitchen/Diner perfect for wining & dining
Call now for more information
We understand how a little extra space can go a long way to enhancing your home and lifestyle. It's for this reason that we have given this The Worcester three generous double bedrooms, ensuring that everyone has the room they need. An en-suite to the master gives that added touch of luxury that will also soon prove invaluable to your day-to-day life.
This fabulous 3 bedroom home enjoys the privilege of being detached, granting you all of the privacy and room that you could wish for. Open plan living spaces make spending time together a joy, while additional rooms such as the utility room and connected garage take care of all those practical needs.
An executive home with an affordable price tag, The Worcester is the perfect home for today's modern family.
The Uplands, Shifnal brings you the very best of both worlds, with a delightful flavour of rural Shropshire living, yet excellent connections to the thriving town of Telford and the rest of the West Midlands. At The Uplands, you really can have it all, from timeless miles of open countryside to modern road and rail connections just minutes from your door.
It's the perfect location for Redrow's award winning Heritage Collection, which also combines the best of old and new to deliver a lifestyle like no other. These superb three and four bedroom homes are designed for the very best in family life, with great schools close by and lots for all the family to do in their leisure time.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference worcester29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.