4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Henley at The Uplands, Wolverhampton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- Two LUXURY En Suite Bedrooms
- Thirty-six foot family dining and kitchen area
- Generously proportioned home of real quality and character
- Modern living to create the ideal home for growing families
- Traditional exteriors reflect classic English craftsmanship and style
- Chic interiors and top class features are fully in the 21st century
- Plenty of space for all of the family
- The Henley is a traditional home that has been built for today's family
As an executive home, the Henley is undeniably impressive. With a double garage, two en suite bedrooms and thirty-six foot family dining and kitchen area, it is a generously proportioned home of real quality and character.
Part of our celebrated Heritage Collection, this 4 bedroom home combines the best aspects of tradition and modern living to create the ideal home for growing families. Traditional exteriors reflect classic English craftsmanship and style, while the chic interiors and top class features are fully in the 21st century.
With plenty of space for all of the family, whether you wish to spend some time together or seek some relaxing alone time, The Henley is a traditional home that has been built for today's family.
The Uplands, Shifnal brings you the very best of both worlds, with a delightful flavour of rural Shropshire living, yet excellent connections to the thriving town of Telford and the rest of the West Midlands. At The Uplands, you really can have it all, from timeless miles of open countryside to modern road and rail connections just minutes from your door.
It's the perfect location for Redrow's award winning Heritage Collection, which also combines the best of old and new to deliver a lifestyle like no other. These superb three and four bedroom homes are designed for the very best in family life, with great schools close by and lots for all the family to do in their leisure time.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Henley29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.