5 bedroom detached house for saleMerrowsford at Leithfield Park, Tuesley Lane, Godalming, GU7
- Luxury detached residence
- Close to green belt
- Open plan living
- Superior specification
- Double integral garage
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate utility room
- Two luxury en suites
- Traditional village setting
- Infused with character & designed with style
ELEGANTLY DESIGNED inside and out, with the kitchen/family room opening onto the garden through double doors. The first floor offers the living room, three of the five bedrooms one with EN-SUITE and family bathroom.
The second floor features a GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED master suite and a further double bedroom. Outside, the property benefits from a DOUBLE GARAGE and private driveway.
- Family/kitchen/dining - 9.6 x 4.9m (31'6" x 16'2")
- Cloakroom - 1.36 x 1.76m (4'5" x 5'9")
- Utility Room - 2.28 x 2.7m (7'6" x 8'10")
- Living Room - 6.01 x 4.9m (19'8" x 16'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.64 x 3.79m (15'2" x 12'5")
- En Suite - 1.42 x 2.85m (4'8" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.65 x 2.92m (14'7" x 9'7")
- Bathroom - 3.2 x 2.11m (10'6" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.5 x 4.9m (11'5" x 16'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.09 x 9m (13'5" x 29'6")
- En Suite - 1.89 x 2.73m (6'2" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 5 x 4.9m (16'5" x 16'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60317165.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.