4 bedroom detached house for saleBRAEMAR at Osprey Heights, Old Meldrum Road, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire AB51 6HL
- Guaranteed 6% yield available on Show Homes
- Sale and lease back
- Sold as seen with furniture
- Detached home
- Triple detached garage
- Shower room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Independent local shops and farmers market
This is a SPACIOUS detached home. The lounge has views of the garden with FRENCH DOORS creating a light and airy feel. Downstairs also has a kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to the garden, a separate dining room and a study. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and the master has an en suite and a Juliet balcony. There is also a large bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
- Lounge - 5.03 x 4.78m (16'6" x 15'8"ma x )
- Kitchen/dining - 7.93 x 1.65m (26'0" x 13'5"ma x )
- Utility - 1.99 x 1.65m (6'6" x 5'5"ma x )
- Study - 2.82 x 3.43m (9'3" x 11'3"ma x )
- Wc - 2 x 1.19m (6'7" x 3'11"ma x )
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55 x 3.7m (14'11" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 2.07 x 1.74m (6'10" x 5'8"ma x )
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.85m (12'11" x 9'4"ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 3.45 x 3.33m (11'4" x 10'11"ma x )
- Bedroom 4 - 4 x 2.62m (13'2" x 8'7"ma x )
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 2.75m (6'7" x 9'0"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60317186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.