3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham at Rose Cottage Farm Phase 3, Strait Lane, Stainton, Middlesbrough, TS8
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room overlooking the front of the home
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
- Private garden
The Aldenham is a traditional 3 bedroom house with an integral garage, which would suit couple or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a contemporary kitchen and a lounge opening through French doors to the private rear garden. There's also a separate dining room for formal entertaining and a useful guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to an en suite master bedroom, a comfortable guest bedroom and a well proportioned third bedroom plus the main bathroom and a convenient storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.96m , 9'10" x 9'9"
- Dining room - 3.10m x 2.62m , 10'2" x 8'7"
- Living room - 4.32m x 3.18m , 14'2" x 10'5"
- Master bedroom - 4.38m x 3.17m , 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 2.71m , 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.99m x 2.42m , 9'10" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60342362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11073-931d2d41b20f4d6698af7eb3d43a79f2_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.