6 bedroom detached house for salePlot 332 - The Kennilworth at Hele Park , Ashburton Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- 6 bedroom detached home with flexible accommodation over 2.5 floors
- 2 sets of bi-fold doors to the rear garden from kitchen/breakfast area/dining room
- Spacious living room
- Separate study
- En suite to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Bonus room which can be used as a second living room, gym, media room, an additional bedroom if required or many other uses
- Private rear garden
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
This 6 bedroom home enjoys flexibility and style over three storeys.
The ground floor is home to a welcoming living room. A kitchen/dining area has bi-fold doors to the rear garden, while a study provides the perfect home for the family computer. A utility room, cloakroom and under stairs cupboard are welcome practical additions.
The first floor is home to four bedrooms; three are doubles, including one with an en suite shower room. There’s a family bathroom, as well as additional storage cupboards.
On the second floor bedroom 2 boasts an en suite and there is a further bedroom, which could be used as more living space
Hele Park is a delightful collection of homes, in the peaceful countryside on the edge of the popular market town of Newton Abbot.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (max.) - 8.84m x 3.09m, 29'0" x 10'2"
- Living Room - 5.03m x 3.61m, 16'6" x 11'10"
- Study - 3.18m x 2.58m, 10'5" x 8'6"
- Utility Room - 1.98m x 1.92m, 6'6" x 6'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4.10m x 3.68m, 13'5" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.95m x 3.04m, 13'0" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 (min.) - 3.68m x 2.17m, 12'1" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.80m x 3.04m, 12'6" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 (max. excl. Dormer/Velux) - 4.67m x 3.85m, 15'4" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 6 (max. excl. Dormer/Velux) - 4.67m x 3.68m, 15'4" x 12'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60522476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20968-332_6_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.