1 bedroom apartment for saleLandmark Place at Landmark Place, 1 Water Lane, London, EC3R 6EA
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 576 sq ft/53.5 sq m
- Bespoke handleless kitchen furniture with composite stone worktops
- Bathrooms with marble vanity benches and rain-style showerheads
- Real wood veneer dressing room
- Balcony with bi-folding doors
- Lifts to all floors
- CCTV security system coverage
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment features an OPEN PLAN living/dining room and an Italian handmade fully-integrated kitchen with a MARBLE ISLAND. The dual access BALCONY benefits from bi-fold doors which open up onto the open plan living area. A spacious en suite and a WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM are also included. The home automation system can be navigated away from your home. Totalling 576 sq ft/53.5 sq m.
- Living - 2.72 x 4.17m (8'11" x 13'8")
- Dining - 2.97 x 2.06m (9'9" x 6'9")
- Kitchen - 2.72 x 2.54m (8'11" x 8'4")
- Bedroom - 2.72 x 3.44m (8'11" x 11'3")
- Balcony - 2.3 x 2.2m (7'7" x 7'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60557186.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.