5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Marsworth - Plot 307 at Steppingley Gardens, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, MK45
- Kitchen with Utility Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Downstairs WC
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Family Bathrooms
- En-Suite Bath/Shower room to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage & Two Additional Spaces
A 3 storey design provides plenty of flexible living space, and makes the 5 bedroom Marsworth a great family home.
The entrance hall leads to an open plan kitchen/family room and separate dining room, both of which feature French doors to the rear garden. A lounge and study are located towards the front of the property.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 bedrooms plus a main bathroom and a useful store cupboard off the landing. A further 2 double bedrooms and shared bathroom are found on the top floor.
- Lounge - 3.77m x 4.84m, 12'4" x 15'11"
- Kitchen/Family - 5.95m x 4.58m, 19'6" x 15'0"
- Dining Room - 2.88m x 3.89m, 9'5" x 12'9"
- Utility Room - 1.89m x 1.81m, 6'2" x 5'11"
- Study - 2.91m x 2.29m, 9'7" x 7'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85m x 4.54m, 12'7" x 14'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.94m x 4.53m, 9'8" x 14'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.85m x 2.94m, 12'7" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.85m x 5.36m, 12'7" x 17'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.97m x 4.79m, 9'10" x 17'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60590933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20767-307_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.