5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Jenkin - Plot 12 at Bearroc Park , Shooters Way, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining area which boasts double French doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious living room that features a beautiful bay window
- Master bedroom features a bay window and its own en suite shower room
- Three additional double bedrooms
- One single bedroom space or can be used to meet your needs such as a study room.
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Shower room included on the second floor
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Single garage and two parking spaces
- NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
With contemporary living throughout you are bound to enjoy living in The Jenkin a stunning 4/5 bedroom detached house, where comfort meets style across 2.5 storeys.
The ground floor of The Jenkin has plenty of socialising space throughout as the open-plan kitchen/dining room spans the length of the property and since it is open-plan it presents the perfect opportunity for having an evening meal with the family or cooking up a storm for a dinner party. The double French doors featured in this room provides plenty of natural light and a fresh breeze from the garden in the summer months. The living room is a generous size so you can enjoy a family night in and boasts a beautifully bay window giving the room a contemporary feel.
An under stairs cloakroom completes this ground floor layout.
Onto the first floor the master bedroom is inclusive of an en suite shower room and also features a beautifully bay window providing a little extra space. A double bedroom and flexible single bedroom space are found on this floor alongside the fabulously fitted family bathroom.
The second floor consists of two double bedrooms and a shower room for extra convenience. This second floor living space would be the ideal space for older children or guests who enjoy their own privacy.
This plot includes a single garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6069mm x 3670mm, 19'11" x 12'0"
- Living Room - 5530mm x 3977mm, 18'2" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3689mm x 3263mm, 12'1" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3428mm x 3264mm, 11'3" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 5/Study - 2718mm x 2230mm, 8'11" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3773mm x 3689mm, 12'5" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3428mm x 2612mm, 11'3" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60590945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21160-012_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.