2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chester at Longacre, Winchester Road, Basingstoke, RG23
- Stylish kitchen
- Open plan living/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- En suite to master bedroom
- Store cupboard
- Situated just 3 miles from the centre of Basingstoke
- Car port or parking space
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Winchester Road, Basingstoke, RG23 7LL
Appointments available, call us now
The Chester is a charming 2 bedroom terraced or semi-detached home with single garage or parking space, featuring a stylish kitchen leading through to the living/dining room and cloakroom.
Upstairs the accommodation includes an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a beautiful family bathroom and second bedroom.
About the Development
Longacre is an exciting new development of high quality 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, conveniently situated just 3 miles from the centre of Basingstoke. Close to open countryside and with good access to major road networks, this is the perfect setting for enjoying the very best of town and country living.
Ideally located, close to a range of local amenities that include shops, supermarkets, community centre, healthcare provision, nurseries, schools and golf course. With some of Hampshire's finest countryside nearby, including the North Wessex Downs Area of Natural Beauty, Longacre enjoys the perfect location. Famous for its breathtaking views, woods, streams, leafy lanes and secluded villages, the surrounding countryside offers fantastic opportunities for leisure.
Buy with just a 5% deposit with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme, available to current homeowners and first time buyers alike, or ask about our 100% Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60637166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Chester_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.