5 bedroom detached house for saleEleanor House - Plot 5 at Halstead Grange, Halstead Hill, Barrow Lane, Goffs Oak, EN7
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/family/breakfast area featuring bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden
- Bi-folding doors leading to the garden and log burning fireplace included in the spacious living room that flows seamlessly into the dining room
- Secluded study space
- Utility room leads off the kitchen - both fitted with top-rated appliances
- Master bedroom features its own dressing area and a en suite bathroom including a walk-in shower
- Three further good-sized double bedrooms, two of which include an en suite with a walk-in shower
- One versatile bedroom space - can be utilised to meet your needs such as a home cinema, games room or fifth bedroom
- Bath and walk-in shower featured in the beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Under floor heating
Located at the heart of Halstead Grange the Eleanor House sits away from the main driveway on a private approach with a double garage and extensive south-facing garden. The striking exterior design features neo-classical architectural elements along with traditional, English details creating a home that fits perfectly into the rolling countryside surrounding Halstead Grange.
The prestigious entrance hall of the Eleanor features an oak staircase with glass balustrade and will be sure to catch your eye alongside the other glamourous features this house includes.
Each room can be accessed through double doors and to the right of the entrance hallway you will find the dining room which flows seamlessly into the living room which has bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden and a log-burning fireplace. If you need a place to complete work in privacy make the most of the secluded study which is to the left of the entrance hallway.
The heart of this property surely has to be the contemporary open-plan kitchen/family/breakfast area which flow seamlessly together which makes the perfect place for socialising, and the breakfast area boasts bi-folding doors that open out into the rear garden. A handy utility room leads off the kitchen and both the kitchen and utility are fitted with top-rated appliances.
The ground floor cloakroom and handy under stairs storage cupboard are practical extras that will never go to waste.
Upstairs, the first floor features a flexible living area of five bedrooms, consisting of a master bedroom that has its own dressing area and luxurious en-suite that comprises a bath and walk-in shower. Three additional good-sized bedrooms two of which feature their own en suite with a walk-in shower. This layout is ideal for families who are searching for a home which they can really make their own as the fifth bedroom lends itself to becoming a hobby space such as a games or cinema room. The beautifully fitted family bathroom completes this first floor layout and boasts a bath and walk-in shower along with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgroche fittings.
This plot includes a detached double garage with a private driveway and additional parking
**This impressive home is fitted with highest specification throughout, offering state-of-the art fixtures such as under floor heating, an integrated music system and top-rated fitted appliances to bring the utmost levels of comfort and luxury.
- Kitchen/Family room - 9765mm x 4902mm, 32'0" x 16'1"
- Living room - 5985mm x 4725mm, 19'8" x 15'6"
- Dining room - 5137mm x 3578mm, 16'10" x 11'9"
- Study - 5137mm x 2763mm, 16'10" x 9'1"
- Breakfast area - 4290mm x 3042mm, 14'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1
- 6312mm x 3923mm
, 20'9" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 5025mm x 3923mm , 16'6" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 5138mm x 3566mm
, 16'10" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 5138mm x 3566mm
, 16'10" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 5 - 4065mm x 2677mm, 13'4" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60654524.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21158-005_5_44_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.