5 bedroom detached house for saleFranklin House - Plot 2 at Halstead Grange, Halstead Hill, Barrow Lane, Goffs Oak, EN7
- Log burning fire and bi-folding doors opening out into the rear garden featured in the spacious living room
- The kitchen/breakfast/family area has a contemporary open-plan design and bi-folding doors leading out into the garden
- Utility space leading off the kitchen - both fitted with top-rated appliances.
- Dining room
- Private study space
- Master bedroom features its own dressing area and a en suite bathroom including a walk-in shower
- One versatile bedroom space - can be utilised to meet your needs such as a home cinema, games room or fifth bedroom
- Three further double bedrooms, two of which include their en suite with a walk-in shower
- Bath and walk-in shower featured in the beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Under stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom
Perfectly positioned towards the gated entrance of the development, this fabulous home boasts a striking exterior; double-fronted with tall windows and a pillared canopy. The traditional features of the Franklin House complement the pastoral greenery surrounding Halstead Grange.
As soon as you enter the property the prestigious entrance hall features an eye catching oak staircase with glass balustrade. The secluded study space is to the left of the entrance hall and is ideal if you need to complete work in peace and quiet. The dining room flows seamlessly into the living room which would be lovely during the colder months as it includes a log-burning fireplace making the room nice and warm. Then throughout the summer months you can take advantage of the bi-folding doors leading to the garden also included in the living room which gives the room plenty of additional light and fresh air. Bi-folding doors are too featured in the breakfast area which then seamlessly flows through to the open-plan kitchen/family area which would be the perfect area to start of the day and is fitted with top-rated appliances. There is a handy utility room located just off the kitchen allowing you to store additional items.
Touches of convenience include a ground floor cloakroom and a handy under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor comprises plenty of bedroom space so there is enough room for all the family and it consists of a spacious master bedroom which is inclusive of its own en suite bathroom and walk-in shower and a separate dressing area, making it the ideal space to relax and unwind after a long day. Bedroom five is of a smaller size and can be converted to meet your needs and have fun such as a home cinema or games room. The three remaining bedrooms are doubles and two of them include an en suite walk-in shower. The beautifully fitted bathroom sits in the hallway and boats Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgroche fixtures.
The Franklin House is inclusive of a detached double garage and private driveway with additional parking.
**This impressive home is fitted with highest specification throughout, offering state-of-the art fixtures such as under floor heating, an integrated music system and top-rated fitted appliances to bring the utmost levels of comfort and luxury.
- Kitchen/Family room - 8618mm x 4652mm, 28'3" x 15'3"
- Living room - 7074mm x 4628mm, 23'3" x 15'2"
- Dining room - 4990mm x 3727mm, 16'4" x 12'3"
- Study - 4841mm x 4159mm, 15'11" x 13'8"
- Breakfast area - 3840mm x 3531mm, 12'7" x 11'7"
- Master bedroom - 4841mm x 4652mm, 15'11" x 15'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4779mm x 4652mm, 15'8" x 15'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 4404mm x 3715mm, 14'5" x 12'2"
- bedroom 4 - 4404mm x 3725mm, 14'5" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 5 - 3477mm x 3725mm, 15'5" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60654527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21158-002_5_44_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.