3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Lynn at Heathlands, Snettisham, Land off Common Road, Snettisham, PE31
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- Cooker, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles from our selected range*
- Choice of wall tiles from our selected range*
- Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators
The Lynn available for £249,995
|Kitchen/ Dining||5.395 x 2.805||17'8" x 9'2"|
|Living Room||4.696 x 3.330||15'5" x 10'11"|
|Master Bedroom||3.627 x 3.141||11'10" x 10'3"|
|Bedroom 2||3.141 x 2.904||10'3" x 9'6"|
|Bedroom 3||2.721 x 2.159||8'11" x 7'1"|
The two, three and four bedroom homes at Heathlands have been designed, constructed and finished to the exacting standards you have come to expect from Hopkins & Moore.
We are committed to creating properties with character and longevity, employing a fine blend of traditional craftsmanship and the very latest in modern technologies.
These properties are sympathetically designed to reflect the architecture and character of the area, incorporating local materials and regional finishes to perfectly complement this idyllic location.
As a result, we are confident that Heathlands will feel like home within moments of entering your front door - and that it's somewhere you'll want to settle for many years to come.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60683708.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Lynn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hopkins & Moore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.