4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Welford - Plot 92 at Brunel Rise, Wantage Road, Didcot, OX11
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Master bathroom
- Private garden
- Garage and double width driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Welford is a superb 4 bedroom home offering plenty of space for the whole family.
Both the dining room and the kitchen/breakfast area boast French doors to the rear garden, making it easy for you to enjoy the outside space. The living room is made bright and airy by the feature bay window and the dedicated study gives you somewhere to take care of your paperwork. Practical additions include a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs you will find the four double bedrooms, the master of which has the added luxury of an en suite shower room. The master bathroom completes this lovely home.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 4.86m x 3.37m, 15'11" x 11'1"
- Living Room - 6.07m x 3.84m, 19'11" x 12'7"
- Dining Room - 3.82m x 3.37m, 12'7" x 11'1"
- Study - 3.11m x 2.62m, 10'2" x 8'7"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 5.48m x 3.84m, 18'0" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 4.81m x 4.24m, 15'10" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.35m x 2.60m, 14'3" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.98m x 3.00m, 13'1" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60697208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20572-092_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.