2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Clements, Bow Road, London, E3
- Stylish & contemporary kitchen units by the award winners Symphony
- High Ceilings
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 300m to Mile End tube station
- Stunning & unique 2nd bedroom layout
- Spacious & light apartment
- Maintains original characteristic features
- Fitted smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
- 10-year NHBC warranty
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
A magnificent historic building meticulously refurbished and converted to create nineteen 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Designed to maximise original features, space and light, many of the homes enjoy interesting room shapes, varied ceiling heights and splendid feature windows.
All the apartments offer high quality fittings throughout and excellent energy efficiency. Some feature a private terrace, while several include an en-suite to bedroom 1.
Apartment 222 Available for £849,995
Breathing new life into a historic east London landmark and creating an exciting new community...
St. Clements is an exciting landmark development from Linden Homes, ideally located at the centre of the 'golden triangle' formed by the City financial district, Canary Wharf and Stratford's Olympic Park. Featuring a fine range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, St. Clements offers a fantastic opportunity to own a refurbished or new build home at this historic heritage site in Bow, London E3.
The development at St. Clements was perceived as a major regeneration of a historic landmark site to create a significant new community for east London. As the UK's first urban Community Land Trust development, it aimed to be influenced by and to gain the support of many within the local community and to break new ground in the provision of London homes.
Historic Grade II listed buildings are being refurbished and converted into exciting space for community amenities, plus an extensive range of beautiful, individual apartments. A further range of elegant new apartments, within dynamic, contemporary buildings, complements these homes. By adding retail, private gardens, public access and high quality open spaces, St. Clements is set to become an exciting new neighbourhood, a real community in the heart of Bow.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60701381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference South_Court_224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.