5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sonnet - Plot 80 at Bowbrook, Old Worcester Road, Hartlebury DY11
- Five-bedroom detached family home
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Useful utility area
- Dining room
- Living room
- Family room
- Two sets of French doors to the rear garden
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Master bedroom features a dressing area
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
The Sonnet is an exceptional five-bedroom detached home offering the very best in family living. The spacious entrance hallway leads to a large kitchen/breakfast room with French doors opening to the private rear garden, making this the heart of the home. A large living room – which also has French doors to the garden – a dining room, a family room, a utility area and a guest cloakroom complete the ground-floor layout.
Upstairs the light and airy landing leads to two en-suite bedrooms, with the master bedroom also benefiting from a dressing area. There are three further good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.04m x 4.22m, 16'6" x 13'10"
- Kitchen/breakfast room - 6.30m x 4.22m, 20'8" x 13'10"
- Dining room - 3.45m x 3.05m, 11'4" x 10'0"
- Family room - 3.45m x 3.05m, 11'4" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 4.26m, 11'6" x 14'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 3.40m, 11'10" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.47m x 3.61m, 11'5" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.71m x 3.71m, 8'11" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.24m x 3.40m , 7'4" x 11'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60735788.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20066-080_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.