4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sherbourne at West Park, West Monkseaton, Whitley Bay, NE25
- 1 master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- 1 master bathroom
- Double garage
- Family room
- Dining room
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Sherbourne offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/family room, which has French doors to the private rear garden maximising the natural light and views outside. For more formal gatherings there is a separate dining room which also features French doors to the rear garden. A lounge and a separate study are found at the front of the property, while there’s also a guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage cupboard.
An en suite master bedroom and 3 further double bedrooms are found upstairs, along with a modern, sleek family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.000m x 5.030m, 13'2'' x 16'6''
- Kitchen - 3.470m x 3.560m, 11'5'' x 11'8''
- Utility - 2.150m x 1.990m, 7'1'' x 6'7''
- Family room - 2.500m x 2.590m, 8'3'' x 8'6''
- Dining room - 4.000m x 2.800m , 13'2'' x 9'2''
- Study - 3.020m x 2.630m , 9'11'' x 8'8''
- Master Bedroom - 5.130m x 4.740m, 16'10'' x 15'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.290m x 4.250m, 14'1'' x 13'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.730m x 2.840m, 12'3'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.660m x 2.680m, 12'0'' x 8'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60735824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11154-4fde614b04aa4333bb7eb11b720bbe69_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.