3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 235 - The Harvington at Willow Place @ Dunstan Park, Wells Road, Glastonbury, BA6
- Spacious living/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Practical under stairs storage cupboard
- Family bathroom
- Second floor dedicated to master with en suite shower room
- Under eaves storage access
- Single garage and parking space
This must see property boasts a modern fitted kitchen next to the living/dining room which benefits from French doors to the rear garden, perfect for outdoor dining. Also on the ground floor is a useful cloakroom and additional understairs storage.
The first floor accommodation consists of a second double bedroom, bathroom and a further room which could be used as either a bedroom or a study.
Finally on the second floor you will find a master bedroom with en suite shower room which takes up all of the second floor accommodation.
- Kitchen - 3.34m x 1.97m, 11'0'' x 6'6''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.79m x 4.13m, 15'9'' x 13'7''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 4.13m x 3.28m, 13'7'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.13m x 2.77m, 13'7'' x 9'1''
- Bathroom -
- Master Bedroom - 3.54m x 3.06m, 11'8'' x 10'1''
- En suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60770777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13008-235_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.