4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 29 - The Gladstone at Portal @ Lyde Green , Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- French doors from the kitchen/dining room to the garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Juliet balcony to the living room overlooking the garden
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom on the first floor
- Bedroom 3 has a balcony overlooking the front of the property
- 1,335 Sq ft
With three floors of versatile living accommodation, this home will appeal to growing families or couples in need of extra space.
The hallway leads to a kitchen/dining area featuring French doors to the garden, with an integral garage and guest cloakroom completing the ground floor layout.
On the first floor there's a light and airy living room with Juliet balcony overlooking the garden, plus a main bathroom and a bedroom with balcony to the front of the property which could alternatively be used as a study or home office. Meanwhile, the top floor landing leads to a master bedroom with en suite shower room and two further bedrooms.
- Kitchen/dining room - 5.32m x 3.43m, 17'6'' x 11'3''
- Cloakroom - x
- Living room - 5.32m x 3.49m, 17'6'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10m x 3.07m, 10'2'' x 10'1"
- Bathroom -
- Master Bedroom - 4.29m x 2.92m, 14'1'' x 9'7''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 3.09m, 11'4'' x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46m x 2.14m
, 11'4" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60868031.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20920-029_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.