4 bedroom detached house for saleLakeside Plot 39 at Pippin Wood, off Holyhead Road, Wellington, Shropshire, TF6 5DT
- Light and airy lounge to the front of the home
- Spacious modern fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room with French doors out to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- 3 further good sized bedrooms
- Integral garage and driveway
- Traditional design with the benefits of new build
The lakeside is a four bedroomed home designed with family living in mind.
A bay window to the lounge creates a bright and airy living space to relax in. Double doors to the garden from the dining area help you make the most of warm days. The open plan kitchen and breakfast area is great for informal family meal times. An integrated garage and under stairs guest clock room completes the first floor.
The master bedroom benefits from an double sized en suite shower room plus fitted wardrobes, so you can keep things neat and tidy. Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom can also be found on the first floor
- Lounge - 4.64m x 3.25m, 15'3" x 10'8"
- Dining Room - 3.25m x 3.23m, 10'8" x 10'7"
- Breakfast /Kitchen Room - 4.50m x 3.93m , 14'9" x 12'11"
- - x
- Bedroom 1 - 4.96m x2.86m, 16'3" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.45m x 3.10m, 11'4" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.53m x 2.54m, 14'10" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.34m x2.54m, 11'0" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60885221.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20018-049_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.