3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 83 - Ashton at Chasewater Grange, Brownhills Road, Norton Canes, Cannock, WS11
- Generous accommodation across three floors
- Lounge/dining room opening through French doors to the private rear garden
- Breakfast kitchen
- Guest cloakroom
- Ensuite master bedroom occupying the entire top floor featuring a walk in dressing area
- Two parking spaces
Plot 83 - The Ashton is a 3 bedroom townhouse with a flexible layout which offers families or couples generous accommodation across three floors.
Downstairs, there’s a lounge/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden, plus a breakfast kitchen, a guest cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard.
The first floor landing leads to a large double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or playroom.
The en suite master bedroom occupies the entire top floor.
The Ashton benefits from two parking spaces on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit. Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £10,300
Equity loan - interest free for first 5 years (20%) = £41,199
Mortgage (75%) = £154,497
- Lounge/dining room - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.00m x 3.20m, 19'8" x 10'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60935735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20114-d4d51a9ee43b4ae98971c4ab809463eb_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.