3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Newton at Windsor View, Gibson Street, Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, NE64 6UZ
- LAST REMAINING HOMES NOW FOR SALE!
- PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE
- STAMP DUTY PAID & FREE CARPETS!
- We have a unique high quality specification as standard
- Partial sea view
Just steps away from the beachfront, the Newton is a three bedroom detached home in the quaint village of Newbiggin-by-the-Sea. With its contemporary layout, this stunning home has been specifically designed to maximise space and natural light.
|Living||5.18m × 5.27m|
|Kitchen||3.10m × 3.58m|
|Storage||0.96m × 1.60m|
|W/C||0.96m × 0.96m|
|Bedroom 1||3.44m × 3.52m|
|Bedroom 2||3.19m × 3.74m|
|Bedroom 3||2.19m × 2.93m|
|Bathroom||1.95m × 2.19m|
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference newton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.