4 bedroom detached house for saleThornford - Plot 47 at Elgar Park, Main Road, Kempsey, WR5
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Spacious kitchen/family room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Stylish main bathroom
- Store cupboard
- Double garage
- Private rear garden
The Thornford four bedroom family home which will appeal to growing families looking for extra space.
The cental entrance leads to a large lounge with French doors leading on to the rear garden, a spacious kitchen/dining/family room, also with French doors to the garden. The home has a seperate study situated on the ground floor.
On the first floor the master bedroom features a stylish en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a well proportioned fourth bedroom and a stylish main bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Family Area - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Study/Dining - 3.07m x 2.66m , 10'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.25m , 15'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60994580.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20076-047_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.