5 bedroom detached house for saleWilton at Whitfield Green, Benton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12
- 1 master bedroom with en-suite
- 4 further bedrooms, 2 with shared en-suite
- 1 master bathroom
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private garden
- Double garage
A traditional double fronted property with three floors of spacious living accommodation, the 5 bedroom Wilton is ideal for flexible family living.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large lounge and a separate study at the front of the property, as well as the spacious kitchen/dining room, which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom and useful storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The en-suite master bedroom with separate dressing room is found on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and a main bathroom. Two further well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room are located on the top floor, providing a luxurious guest suite.
- Lounge - 3.580m x 4.590m, 11'9'' x 15'1''
- Kitchen/Dining - 8.100m x 3.240m , 26'7'' x 10'8''
- study - 2.400m x 3.090m , 7'11'' x 10'2''
- Master Bedroom - 2.900m x 5.610m, 9'6'' x 18'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.020m x 2.450m , 13'2'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.910m x 3.480m , 9'7'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.370m x 4.800m, 11'1'' x 15'9''
- Bedroom 5 - 3.580m x 4.800m , 11'9'' x 15'9''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20373-c8dcb30243014f2f98c600d8c2946df9_5_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.