3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlatford at Haycop Rise , Dark Lane, Broseley, TF12
- RESERVE NOW AND MOVE TO PLOT 58 OR 78 IN THE NEW YEAR!
- 866 sqft
- Lounge/dining room perfect for entertaining with French doors leading out to the private rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of space for relaxed family mealtimes
- Handy storage cupboard downstairs
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two double bedrooms and one further bedroom upstairs
RESERVE NOW AND MOVE TO PLOT 58 OR 78 IN THE NEW YEAR!
Home of the Week: Plot 58, the Flatford, benefits from flooring throughout and a fully integrated kitchen including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. All this for only £179,995 and with Help to Buy you only need a £9,000 deposit!
With a versatile layout suitable for couples and families alike, the Flatford at Haycop Rise is a well-proportioned 3 bedroom property.
The lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining, with French doors opening out to the private rear garden, while the kitchen/breakfast room has plenty of space for relaxed family mealtimes. A handy storage cupboard and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room. Also on the first floor are a well-proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £9,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £35,999
Mortgage (75%) = £134,997
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61095635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20115-6c44e4df12af462e8e7035893a76d8ce_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.