4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 35 - Shelford at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- RESERVE NOW AND MOVE TO YOUR DREAM HOME IN THE NEW YEAR!
- 1369 sqft
- 4 bedroom traditional family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- En suite master bedroom
- Detached single garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
RESERVE NOW AND MOVE TO YOUR DREAM HOME IN THE NEW YEAR!
Plot 35 comes complete with many optional extras, including:
- Fully integrated kitchen which includes a double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Ceramic floor tiles in the cloakroom, hallway and kitchen
- Downlights to the kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Carpets throughout
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Shelford at Burlington Fields offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, which has French doors to the private rear garden maximising the natural light and views outside. A lounge and a separate study are found at the front of the property, while there's also a guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage closet.
An en suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms are found upstairs, along with a family bathroom.
The Shelford benefits from a single detached garage and driveway parking
- Lounge -
4.74m x 3.88m
, 15'7" x 12'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 8.10m x 3.24m , 26'7" x 10'8"
- Study - 2.64m x 2.10m , 8'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.07m , 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 3.09m , 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.89m x 2.75m , 12'9" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61095644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-3c336870a137454894574e330feb35c5_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.