4 bedroom detached house for saleWellesbourne - Plot 162 at Avon Meadows, Friday Furlong, Waterloo Road, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- Flexible four bedroom family home
- Entrance hallway leads to a large lounge
- Kitchen/family room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Utility room with access to rear garden
- Downstairs study
- Stylish en suite to master bedroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
This Wellesbourne 4 bedroom family home offers flexible living in the picturesque setting of Bidford-on-Avon, close to a number of amenities including local shops, a community library and a primary school. The Wellesbourne is ideally suited to growing families who are looking for that extra space to live and play.
The ground floor comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room featuring French doors to the rear garden and a utility area with an access door out to the rear garden. There is also a spacious lounge, the advantage of a separate dining room, and useful study.
On the first floor there are four large bedrooms, with en suite to the master bedroom complete with 'his and her' bathroom sinks and bedroom 2. The first floor is complete with a family bathroom.
Plot 162 comes complete with flooring and turf and stamp duty (on 1st home only).
Make this yours with part exchange.
- Lounge (max.) - 4.00m x 5.12m, 13'1" x 16'10"
- Kitchen/Family Room (max.) - 5.61m x 3.02m, 18'5" x 9'11"
- Dining Room - 3.03m x 3.10m, 9'11" x 10'2"
- Study - 2.55m x 2.01m, 8'4" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.00m x 4.57m, 13'1" x 15'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 2.72m, 12'0" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.01m x 3.58m, 9'10" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.54m x 2.03m, 8'4" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61095707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-10294-162_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.