4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 22 - Thornford at Fair Acres, Weston Road, Honeybourne, WR11
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- 1562 sqft
- Traditional double fronted home
- Double doors from kitchen through to the family/dining room
- French doors from lounge to private rear garden
- Separate study
- En suite master bedroom
- Detached double garage with 2 parking spaces
Plot 22 is the last remaining Thornford! Don't miss out!
This unique plot benefits from a fully integrated kitchen which includes a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven and washing machine. What's more, plot 22 comes complete with Amtico flooring, carpets throughout and is ready to move into! All this for only £374,995 and with Help to Buy, you only need a £18,750 deposit!
The Thornford is a traditional double fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space.
A stylish fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There's also a study, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
The Thornford benefits from a detached double garage and 2 parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £18,750
Equity loan - interest free for first 5 years (20%) = £74,999
Mortgage (75%) = £281,247
How can I find out more about this house type?
- Take our virtual tour.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7'' x 12'10''
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11''
- Family - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10'' x 10'8"
- Study/Dining room - 3.67m x 2.66m, 12'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.25m, 15'4'' x 10'8''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6'' x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61095758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20109-8d3b6ae49421434cb3ade838cd3cdd26_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.