4 bedroom detached house for saleDownham at Chasewater Grange, Brownhills Road, Norton Canes, Cannock, WS11
- Light and spacious kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Double doors leading to a living room with bay window
- En suite master bedroom
- Storage closet
- Integral garage and two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Downham at Chasewater Grange is a 4 bedroom house with an integral garage, offering plenty of space for growing families.
A light and spacious kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to the garden forms the heart of the home for day to day living. Meanwhile, double doors lead to a living room with bay window providing a peaceful retreat for relaxing and entertaining. A guest cloakroom is also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the en suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom, plus a main bathroom and storage closet.
The Downham benefits from a single integral garage and two parking spaces on a driveway.
How can I find out more about this housetype?
- Take our virtual tour
- Lounge - 5.27m x 3.18m, 17'4" x 10'5"
- Kitchen - 2.98m x 2.50m, 9'10" x 8'3"
- Family - 2.98m x 2.51m, 9'10" x 8'3"
- Dining room - 2.98m x 2.82m, 9'10" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.30m x 3.03m, 14'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.28m, 11'6" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 3.03m, 11'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.62m x 2.53m, 8'7" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61095779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20114-7fd171cd74f348df80ec5cb57debe6de_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.