3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Studland at Laurel Grove, Bishopsfield Road, Fareham, PO14
- Gorgeous three bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room with french doors
- Parking space for two cars
- Designed for modern living
- High specification homes generating over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Dedicated team to guide you through the buying process
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Two year customer care warranty
- Help to Buy and Part Exchange Available!
- 10 year warranty included
Laurel Grove, Fareham
Plot 60- The Studland, A fabulous three bedroom home with spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/ dining area with utility space and French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs, the master bedrooms includes sliding doors opening to fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities.
This property also benefits from two car parking spaces.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen dining area - 3.67 x 4.17
(12'0" x 13'8")
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.79
(12'0" x 15'8")
- Utility - 1.01 x 2.00
(3'3" x 6'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.83 x 3.41
(9'3" x 11'2")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.69 x 4.01
(8'10" x 13'2")
- Bedroom three - 1.99 x 3.41
(6'6" x 13'2")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_60_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.