2 bedroom flat for saleGEORGE at The Chocolate Works,York, Campleshon Road, South Bank, YORK, YO23 1EY
- £4,999 STAMP DUTY PAID
- Detached Coach House
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Extensive terrace with full height glazing
- Integrated appliances and wine cooler
- Carpets and Amtico included
- Family bathroom with separate double shower
- Car Parking Space
- Development open daily
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
The George apartment is situated towards the entrance of the luxury Chocolate Works development and are modern and bright first floor coach houses offering a stylish open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining space that leads onto a delightful extensive terraced area. They also boast two double bedrooms and bathroom with seperate shower.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/dining - 3.28 x 3.64m (10'7" x 11'9")
- Living - 5.39 x 3.24m (17'7" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.24 x 4.22m (10'7" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 3.6m (10'7" x 11'8")
- Bathroom - 2 x 2.98m (6'6" x 9'7")
- Terrace - 6.58 x 1.43m (21'6" x 4'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61167932.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.