2 bedroom flat for saleThe Vista at Hendon Waterside, Meadowlark House, Moorhen Drive off Tyrell Way, West Hendon NW9 7QA
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 736 sq ft/68.3 sq m
- Luxury furnishing pack
- White oak grained doors
- Amtico flooring to hallway kitchen and dining
- Underfloor heating
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment offers a BALCONY accessible from the open plan living/dining and fully-fitted German kitchen. Both bathroom and EN SUITE include a mirrored vanity unit. Totalling 736 sq ft/68.3 sq m of living space with a North London aspect. The apartment comes with WHITE OAK grained doors, carpet to bedrooms and a LUXURY FURNISHING PACK.
- Living/dining - 4.09 x 4.28m (13'5" x 14'0")
- Kitchen - 5.99 x 1.33m (19'7" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 4.31m (11'11" x 14'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Bathroom - 2 x 2.1m (6'6" x 6'10")
- En Suite - 2 x 1.5m (6'6" x 4'11")
- Total Area - 68.39 sq m (736sqft)
- Balcony - 3.9 x 1.68m (12'9" x 5'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61167968.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.