Studio apartment for saleCook House at Enderby Wharf, Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0AG
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 506 sq ft/47.0 sq m
- Kitchen with contemporary German furniture
- Underfloor heating
- Lifts to all floors
- Video entry phone
- Amtico flooring to hallway and living/dining
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
A stylish apartment offering a TERRACE overlooking the courtyard and an open plan living/dining room with AMTICO FLOORING. Fitted with a German made kitchen and living areas including ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING. Grohe chrome finish brassware and Mobiform vanity units with Terra Oak effect worktop are included in the bathroom. Totalling 506 sq ft/47.0 sq m.
- Kitchen - 2.58 x 2.78m (8'5'' x 9'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.9 x 4.33m (12'9'' x 14'2'')
- Balcony - 3.85 x 1.87m (12'7'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61168025.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0_245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.