4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale - Plot 121 at Morland Gardens, Abingdon, Drayton Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Garage and driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Carpets and ceramic floor tiles throughout
The 4 bedroom Langdale has been designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en suite master bedroom is found on the first floor, along with three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Lounge (max) - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Kitchen/Family - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 6.07m x 3.44m , 19'11" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 (min.) - 3.05m x 2.98mm, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61181399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20596-121_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.