2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cork at Kings Park, Kingsway, Stainforth, DN7
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Off-street parking
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
This property is available with Help to Buy from £68,796. Contact us for more information.
HOMES NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
Opening times - Sales Office Open 7 days a week from 10am - 5pm
A stylish two bedroom semi-detached house with combined kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, spacious lounge, modern bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and parking.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.15 x 2.41||13'7" x 7'10"|
|Lounge||4.64 x 3.07||15'3" x 10'1"|
|WC||1.66 x 0.91||5'5" x 3'0"|
|Bedroom 1||4.15 x 3.11||13'7" x 10'2"|
|Bedroom 2||3.95 x 2.29||13'0" x 7'6"|
|Bathroom||2.26 x 1.7||7'5" x 5'9"|
Kings Park is a brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in the bustling former colliery town of Stainforth, just 7 miles from Doncaster. With all amenities close at hand this development is an ideal place for people of all generations to live and is located with easy access to the A18, A1, M18, M180 and M62 for travel across the region.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links with the surrounding area. Hatfield train station is less than a mile away with regular rail services running to Doncaster and Scunthorpe, linking with the National Rail Network at Doncaster. There is a regular bus service to Doncaster and Thorne from a bus stop adjacent to Kings Park which also links to the National Network.
Some of the nearest schools to Kings Park are Long Toft Primary School and Kirton Lane Primary School both of which received a "good" rating in their latest Ofsted report. There are also a selection of secondary schools within travelling distance of this development eg Hungerhill School which received "outstanding" in its latest Ofsted report.
In addition to the variety of local shops within walking distance of Kings Park, the vibrant centre of Doncaster also offers a wide range of amenities including high street shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants, along with cinemas, theatres and a racecourse. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including sports centres, Cusworth Hall & Museum, Brodsworth Hall & Gardens and Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Cork. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (East and West Yorkshire) . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.