5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Marlow_2 at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- Open plan kitchen
- Large light-filled living room
- French doors leading straight out to the rear garden
- Dressing room to the master bedroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Luxury family bathroom
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
Grand in stature, The Marlow is a family home with room to grow. Double doors open into the large living room, with French doors to access the garden. The open plan, high specification kitchen and family room flows into a light-filled garden room, complemented by a utility room and W.C. And should you require a formal dining room or peaceful study with bay windows, you can enjoy both in equal measure. Upstairs leads you to five bedrooms, two with en suites, one with a fitted wardrobe and a dressing room in the master. All finished by a sizeable and stylish family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61213378.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7544_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.