4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eynsham at Wynyard Manor, Buttercup Avenue, Wynyard, TS22
- Stylish fitted Kitchens complete with Integrated appliances, chrome LED downlights & ceramic floor tiling
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite rooms with LED downlights and chrome towel warmers
- Fitted wardrobes complementing the Master bedroom
- Up to 200mb broadband and Virgin media connection available with exclusive promotions!
- Plus may other great features that enhance your new home, just check with your Sales Executive for further details!
There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the dining room. There’s also a kitchen/breakfast room that’s perfect for relaxed family mealtimes, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en-suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Living room - 3.33m x 5.59m , 10'11" x 18'4"
- Kitchen - 2.51m x 2.99m , 8'3" x 9'10"
- Breakfast area - 2.61m x 2.99m , 8'7" x 9'10"
- Dining area - 2.96m x 2.99m , 9'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 4.59m , 12'10" x 15'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.17m x 3.66m , 13'8" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.58m x 3.34m , 8'5" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.14m x 2.71m , 10'3" x 8'11"
- Bathroom - 2.27m x 2.33m, 7'6" x 7'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61241126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11075-7e5eb7f8cc0f4977bc714091de9884bf_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.