4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fernlea at Wynyard Manor, Buttercup Avenue, Wynyard, TS22
- Stylish fitted kitchens complete with integrated appliances, chrome LED downlights & ceramic floor tiling
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite rooms with LED downlights and chrome towel warmers
- Fitted wardrobes complementing the Master bedroom
- Superfast upto 200Mb broadband available
- Double garage
- Plus many other great features that enhance your new home, just check with your Sales Executive for further details!
The Fernlea is a substantial and beautifully designed home, ideal for growing families.
The fitted kitchen features French Doors leading to the rear garden and there is a separate utility room with a side access door for convenience. The spacious lounge also benefits from French doors to the rear garden. For family gatherings and entertaining guests there is a separate dining room with a bay window overlooking the front of the home.
The first floor features a large master bedroom with an en-suite shower room for added privacy. Three further bedrooms are well proportioned and the stylish family bathroom completes the house and is perfect for everyone to share.
- Living Room - 5.86m x 3.44m, 19'2" x 11'3"
- Kitchen - 3.39m x 2.97m, 11'1" x 9'9"
- Dining Room - 3.33m x 3.39m, 10'11" x 11'1"
- Utility - 2.35m x 1.75m, 7'8" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.75m x 3.39m, 12'3" x 11'1"
- En-suite - 2.38m x 1.70m, 7'9" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.02m, 11'6" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46m x 2.62m, 11'4" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32m x 2.76m
, 10'10" x 9'0"
- Bathroom - 2.03m x 1.70m , 6'8" x 5'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61241129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11075-9e450b479740460f90fbc854dd8b0709_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.