4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 272 - The Dorchester at The Meadows, Park Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31
- Detached home
- Spacious and welcoming hallway
- Integrated kitchen
- French doors from both the kitchen/breakfast area and dining room
- Utility room
- Double doors from the living room to the dining room opens the living space out if required
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- En suite shower room to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Double garage and two allocated parking spaces
This double fronted home offers a feeling of decadence and grandeur as you enter the light bright hallway, providing access to the flexible downstairs accommodation. This includes a family size lounge with access into the formal dining room via dividing doors. French doors from the dining area lead out onto your rear garden.
At the heart of the home the Dorchester boasts a fantastic kitchen/breakfast area. With a modern fitted kitchen even the most demanding chef has plenty of space in which to create and plenty of storage for their ingredients. Off the kitchen area is a spacious utility also boasting ample storage, with a door leading to the garden.
Finally the fantastic ground floor accommodation is finished off by a cloak room and an additional room overlooking the front of the property, ideal for a study or playroom.
An impressive staircase leads up to four double bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has its own en-suite whilst the grand master bedroom also boasts its own luxury en-suite. The first floor accommodation is finished off with a family bathroom and the added bonus of another shower cubicle.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 6.30m x 3.78m, 20'8'' x 12'4''
- Utility Room - ,
- Living Room - 4.93m x 3.65m, 16'3'' x 11'11''
- Dining Room - 3.65m x 2.72m, 11'11'' x 8'11''
- Study - 2.85m x 2.10m, 9'4'' x 6'10''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 4.93m x 3.65m, 16'1" x 11'11"
- En suite 1 -
- Bedroom 2 - 3.87m x 2.80m, 12'8" x 9'2"
- En suite 2 -
- Bedroom 3 - 3.78m x 3.71m, 12'4'' x 12'2''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.65m x 2.75m, 11'11'' x 9'0''
- Bathroom -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61241138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13051-272_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.