3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Longhurst at The Potteries, Cragside, Corbridge, NE45
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Further 2 bedrooms
- Bright, inviting lounge
- Large kitchen/diner
- Modern family bathroom
- Single garage
The Longhurst is a superb bungalow with an abundance of space throughout.
Two bright bay windows allow plenty of light through the home in to the generous lounge, the other allows for a more bright, airy feel to the master bedroom space, which comes with an en suite shower.
A vast kitchen/diner is perfect for entertaining and also has French doors to the rear garden.
A second double bedroom, family bathroom and third single bedroom complete the home layout.
- Living Room - 4.395m x 4.617m, 14'5" x 15'2"
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.005m x 4.633m, 16'5" x 15'2"
- Master bedroom
- 4.043m x 3.765m, 13'3" x 12'4"
- En suite - 1.460m x 2.030m, 4'9" x 6'8"
- Bedroom 2
- 3.150m x 2.712m
, 10'4" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3
- 3.480m x 2.005m
, 11'5" x 6'7"
- 1.900m x 2.030m
, 6'5" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61241144.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20360-c9ee44e05b4d4f949aaa7eea80f19a42_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.