4 bedroom house for saleThe Stratford at Capella at Capella, Westway, Scarborough, YO11 3ED
Equity Loan £147,196
- A superb family home
- Spacious and stylish accommodation over 3 floors
- Fabulous master bedroom suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Garage available on selected plots
- Energy efficient new home
The Stratford is a well designed, spacious 4 bedroom family home with GARAGE. An entrance hall leads to the living room which has a feature bay window to the front. An internal hallway (with cloakroom off) leads to the kitchen with separate dining area, where French doors open onto the rear garden. On the first floor are 2 bedroom, a study/nursery and the house bathroom. The second floor provides 2 further bedrooms - one being the master with its own en-suite.
Plot 240 The Stratford at Capella, Scarborough
£183,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2735mm x 2255mm 9'0" x 7'5"
- Dining - 2735mm x 2155mm 9'0" x 7'1"
- Lounge - 4397mm x 3551mm 14'5" x 11'8"
- WC - 1010mm x 1510mm 3'4" x 4'11"
- En-Suite - 1874mm x 2433mm 6'2" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2910mm x 4499mm 9'7" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2952mm x 2587mm 9'8" x 8'6"
- Study - 1977mm x 1819mm 6'6" x 6'0"
- Bathroom - 1725mm x 2587mm 5'8" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2910mm x 4499mm 9'7" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2802mm x 4509mm 9'2" x 14'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2016_4_18_101450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.