3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Milldale at Tootle Green, Dilworth Lane, Longridge, PR3
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private turfed rear garden
- Allocated or driveway parking
Classic style and a generous layout make the 3 bedroom Milldale a perfect home for couples and families.
A large lounge opening through French doors to the private garden, and a separate kitchen/dining room provide two ideal spaces for relaxing and entertaining. A guest cloakroom is also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, the landing leads to two double bedrooms, including one with an en suite shower room. A further well proportioned bedroom can alternatively be used as a nursery or a guest room, while a main bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.620m x 2.968m, 15'2" x 9'9"
- Lounge - 4.620m x 3.339m, 15'2" x 10'11"
- WC - 1.580m x 0.930m
, 5'2'' x 3'1''
- Master Bedroom - 3.339m x 2.832m, 10'11" x 9'3"
- En Suite to Master - 1.700m x 2.420m, 5'7" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.030m x 2.615m, 9'11" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.030m x 1.917m, 9'11" x 6'3"
- Family Bathroom - 1.700m x 1.975m, 5'7'' x 6'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61377254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20213-82faba0a883643da892d7af5b0a8217a_3_57_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.