2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Allington at Woodlands, Great Bridge Road, Bilston, WV14
- Contemporary and stylish fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel hob, double oven & extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Master bedroom with ensuite & fitted wardrobe
- Chrome ladder heated towel rail
- Gas fired central heating and hot water system
- Block paved parking spaces
- All sanitaryware white
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Built to the HIGH STANDARD expected from Kier Living
The Allington is a stunning 2 bedroom home. Featuring kitchen/diner, lounge and WC to the ground floor. The first floor includes 2 bedrooms with a family bathroom and the added bonus of an en-suite and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom.
The Woodlands is an exciting new development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes in the heart of the West Midlands. Built to Kier's superior standards with careful attention to detail, each new home at The Woodlands offers the very best in modern, low maintenance living. Designer inspired kitchens include integrated appliances as standard, whilst master bedrooms all benefit from en-suites and fitted wardrobes.
This central location in the Midlands is conveniently situated for accessing the motorway network, with the M6 (J9 & J10) and the M5 (J2) within easy reach. It is a great location for accessing all the city centre has to offer and a great location for everyday amenities, including several large supermarkets, indoor and outdoor markets and a choice of schools.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61391279.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Allington200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kier Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.