4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Repton at Brindley Park, Woodlands Lane, Chellaston, Derby, DE73
- Omega Kitchen Units & Worktops Including Soft Close Draws & Drawers
- Zanussi Cooking Appliances Including Double Oven, Gas Hob & Int Fridge Freezer
- Under Unit Lighting, Roca Sanitaryware
- Porcelanosa Wall & Floor Tiling
- Polished Chrome Ironmongery
- Goodings Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- High Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Highly Insulated Cavity Walls
- Fencing & Outside Tap To Rear Garden
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty including 2 Year Builders Warranty
Based on the full market price of £309,950
Ask our Sales Executive for further information
The Repton Plots 36 & 37 are four bedroom detached homes benefiting from a detached single garage. To the ground floor you will find the entrance hallway with double doors leading into both the dual aspect sitting room featuring french doors opening onto the rear garden and dual aspect kitchen/family room. You will also find the downstairs cloakroom, separate utility with extra storage and useful storage cupboard.
From the entrance hallway stairs rise to the first floor landing where you will find doors leading to the master bedroom which benefits from an en suite shower room & wardrobes, three further bedrooms, another useful storage cupboard and the main family bathroom.
Help to Buy
Are you struggling to find a large deposit to move home?
Now with the Government funded Help to Buy scheme, you only need a 5% deposit which makes buying a Radleigh home even more achievable.
Here are a few facts about the scheme:
* Help to Buy is available to anyone looking to purchase a new build home upto the value of £600,000
* A 5% deposit is required
* The government will lend you 20% of the value of your new home for 25 years
* The first 5 years are interest free with a small charge thereafter
* There is a small monthly management fee of £1 to pay until the loan is repaid
* The loan can be repaid at any time or upon the future sale or your home
* Once you have been qualified for the scheme you can reserve the property of your choice and start the purchase process
* Due to the Government lending you will only need to secure a mortgage of 75% of the value of the property.
Our Sales Executive will be happy to provide you with further information about the scheme.
* Terms and conditions apply. Monthly management fee of £1 applies until the loan is repaid
Welcome to Brindley Park
Location and lifestyle are huge factors when deciding on a home and Brindley Park offers the best of both.
With 54 homes planned the development will have its own unique community feel. There'll be a choice of three and four bedroom detached and semi detached family homes, and all properties will benefit from private parking and their own secure rear gardens.
Perfectly situated, Chellaston puts you at the heart of village life, but also offers great commuter links to Derby, Nottingham and Leicester via the A50 and M1 motorway.
The village itself boasts some excellent local amenities. Thanks to the local butchers, pubs, restaurants and takeaways, you'll never go hungry. There's a fantastic medical centre and library, and you'll also find lots of green open spaces and parks to explore at your own leisure.
There is a choice of great schools and further education facilities in the area, including Chellaston Academy for 11-18 year olds, as well as Derby University.
Quite simply, there's no place like Brindley Park, Chellaston.
From tranquility to the buzz of the city, your location couldn't be better.
With Derby City Centre only a few miles away, you've got a world of culture, entertainment and retail therapy right on your doorstep. Cinemas, galleries, restaurants, sport, shopping at the Intu Centre - it's all there! You'll also enjoy easy access to Pride Park, so whether it's for work, or you simply fancy a day at the shops, you can be in the city in next to no time.
For family days out take the short trip to the Derbyshire Peaks and explore the countryside and delightful, picturesque villages, or visit the stunning Calke Abbey and Staunton Harold estate. If it's adventure you're after, you can take to the water and try out lots of different activities on the Staunton Harold Reservoir.
For anyone wanting to travel further afield, there are some excellent transport links nearby including East Midlands Parkway train station, Derby train station and East Midlands Airport.
Radleigh Homes. Built to last, designed to impress
With Radleigh Homes, you can expect excellence from the foundations up.
For decades our team of dedicated craftsmen have honed their craft and steadily built a reputation for building homes to the highest quality and specification.
At Brindley Park, you will see the perfect blend of style and quality. Built with modern living in mind, we use clever design to maximise the area available to us, and create lots of extra space within the living environments.
When it comes to the finishing touches we start with the best of everything including Omega kitchens and Porcelanosa tiles, or you may choose to upgrade to glazed internal doors or granite worktops - the choice is yours*.
We also back everything up with superb customer service to ensure you enjoy a smooth, seamless experience from the first moment to the last.
Our homes are built on heritage. They're perfect for now and the future. That's what makes them Radleigh Homes.
Brindley Park Marketing suite is located on Woodgate Drive, Chellaston, Derby, DE73 6UP. Our Marketing Suite is open Friday - Wednesday 10.30am - 5pm and Thursdays 10am - 7pm. Please telephone 01332 405 858 to speak with our Sales Executive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Repton_Plots_36_37_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.