2 bedroom penthouse for saleTwo Bed TOP Floor Apartment at Crowthorn, Broadhead Road, Turton, BL7
- 2 Bedroomed top floor apartment
- STUNNING VIEWS OVER THE SURROUNDING RURAL SETTING
- Where luxury and heritage meet in an outstanding rural setting.
- ONLY 2 MILES ( 7 minutes) From Entwistle Railway Station
- With Direct Line to Manchester Victoria (only 30 mins away.
- SieMatic Designed kitchen with Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer & Seperate Utility
- Lifts to all floors
- APARTMENT MUST BE VIEWED .OPEN FOR VIEWING THURSDAY - MONDAY 10AM - 5PM. CALL Helen ON 01204 853 994.
- Oak front door
- 2 Parking Spaces
Two bedroom apartment now available
Where luxury and heritage meet in a outstanding rural setting.
ONLY 2 MILES ( 7 minutes) From Entwistle Railway Station.
With Direct Line to Manchester Victoria (only 30 mins away.
Apartment 12&9. Top Floor 2 bedroom spacious lounge, with STUNNING VIEWS OVER THE SURROUNDING RURAL SETTING, kitchen diner, bathroom and two car parking spaces. Surrounded by beautiful countryside.
SHOW APARTMENT MUST BE VIEWED .OPEN FOR VIEWING THURSDAY - MONDAY 10AM - 5PM. CALL Helen ON 01204 853 994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Properties benefit from New Build 10 Year Structural Warranty.
Wadhams Court consists of 12 new-build apartments nestled in stunning countryside of Crowthorn. This ground floor apartment has a designed SieMatic kitchen/dining area with travertine tile flooring.
Crowthorn school and its many surrounding buildings date from the mid 1800's and form part of this small rural community of Crowthorn, which is surrounded by beautiful countryside and is within a mile of the highly regarded village setting of Edgworth. Wadham's Court comprises of 12 new-build luxury 2 bedroom apartments which nestle gloriously
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Wadhams_Crt_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edgworth Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.