3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHastings at D'Urton Manor, Eastway, Preston, PR3 5JE
- High specification
- Turfed rear gardens
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- A rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel double oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Integrated microwave
- En suite to master bedroom
- Integrated fridge freezer
Plot 290 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £229,995.
This popular 3-bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking provides superb accommodation and suits many different lifestyles including first time buyers and those looking to downsize. An open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors lead to the patio/rear garden and offers a modern living space. A separate, spacious lounge, and cloakroom complete the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3492 x 4808 [11-7 x 15-9]
- Kitchen/Dining - 5068 x 2785 [16-8 x 9-2]
- Master Bedroom - 3658 x 3261 [12-0 x 10-8]
- Bedroom 2 - 2821 x 2810 [9-3 x 9-3]
- Bedroom 3 - 2131 x 2820 [7-0 x 9-3]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61455304.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.